Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Toshiba’s Over the Top Laptop Lab Ad


This week’s installment is from Toshiba:



At the end of the list of fine print is the one to notice:





Considering there is no such thing as a professional medical test subject, Toshiba does not have to worry about lawsuits over this commercial. The FTC is not going to crack down on a deceptive use of a so called expert, when experts in the field obviously do not exist. Even the fine print is so small you can barely read it. Maybe they should have used the time and effort on better makeup and graphics.

3 comments:

  1. Shock therapy is not something to joke about, HATE it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually am a professional test subject. I just came out of a sleep lab where I had electrodes attached to me continuously for 5 days. They aren't used to zap the subject, merely to record brain waves. Also, no drug testing was ivolved. It's all very safe and well monitored. I get paid very well to do this and I plan to do it again in a few months.

    ReplyDelete